Spring 200 Hour Training is Here!
Registration is now open for our upcoming training. If you are interested in deepening your practice, your knowledge of yoga beyond the poses, want to teach or share what you love and feel passionate about, or simply change your life in a profound way, join us for our next training. Dive into the philosophy and practice that transforms, enriches, and raises the vibrational level of everything you do. Contact the studio for questions or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our next info session is March 12th at 12 p.m. Training begins March 22nd
- Applications and deposits are due soon! (payment plans available)
300 Hour Training
Inner Power Yoga is gearing up to offer its first 300 hour yoga teacher training. If you are interested in participating in our training to obtain your 500 hour level of certification, please contact email@example.com.
Back by popular demand, a Summer deal to keep you consistent cool and calm!
- Purchase an unlimited summer package at Inner Power good between June 15th and August 31st for $360 (package not active before 6/15; no extensions beyond 8/31; other series or auto-renewals can be put on hold, must be paid in full to receive special)
Join us for a pure bhakti devotion of chanting, meditation and sacred serenity on Friday, June 23rd from 8:30-10pm
Lovebug & Me Music Series
Visit our Events/Workshop tab to view more details on the new Lovebug & Me music series or click here to visit their website for their full schedule, pricing and registration. Summer I ~ June 26 - July 25th and Summer II ~ July 31st - August 26th.
Please note the following changes:
- As of May 21st, the Saturday 12 p.m community class will be taught by Jimena Tobon. We are so happy to welcome her to our roster. She is a 500 hour certified yoga teacher with great passion and knowledge of the practice. Please visit our website for her complete bio. We say goodbye to Princess Mecca and wish her well in her pursuits! xoxo
- Acro Yoga with Kyna has moved from Wednesday nights at 9 p.m to Tuesday evenings from 8:00-9:30 p.m. effective now.
- As of Thursday June 1st, the Thursday 4 p.m. class will be Vinyasa Flow taught by Chevonne
Save the date!
Inner Power will be starting its Fall 200 hour Teacher Training in September (or first week of October) If you have questions or are interested in our early registration perks, contact Linda@innerpoweryoga.net
21928 Ventura Boulevard | Woodland Hills CA 91364 | 818.591.2639
*For flyer information please visit our Events/Workshops page
Schedule Changes and Events
"A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity."