- Natasha's 7:45 a.m.m class on Tuesdays and Thursdays has a new name: "Form Freedom Flow" It is still 75 minutes and will be $13
- New Class with Bre Watkins "Flow Yoga" Fridays from 6:00-7:15 p.m. suggested donation of $10
Flow for the Forest
This donation based vinyasa yoga class infuses Bhakti roots with zen buddhist teachings to create a unique experience for the body and mind. Come treat yourself to an hour of self-care and mindfulness--and for a good cause! All proceeds after room cost will go to Conversation International--an organization dedicated to preserving the earth's forests and finding innovative and effective ways to combat deforestation and climate change. Starting Saturday, May 21 at 3:00 p.m. with Eliza Frakes and ends August 6th.
200hr Teacher Training Program
- Info Session will be held on Sunday, August 28th at 12:00pm
- 14-week training will begin on Wednesday, September 21st
- For more information on any of our Teacher Training programs click here
21928 Ventura Boulevard | Woodland Hills CA 91364 | 818.591.2639
*For flyer information please visit our Events/Workshops page
"A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity."